|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
Move Gives ERA Real Estate Major Presence in Western Montana with Eight Offices and 135 Agents
PARSIPPANY, N.J. 08-09-2007 — ERA Real Estate announced today, that Lambros Real Estate, a well-respected real estate company serving Missoula and the Western Montana market for over 46 years, has joined the ERA Real Estate franchise network as Lambros Real Estate ERA. Led by owner and chief executive officer Bruno Friia, the firm has consistently been a market leader in combined listings and sales in the region and will now provide the ERA® franchise with a major presence in the highly sought after marketplace.
“ERA is proud and honored to welcome Lambros Real Estate to our international network. The Lambros team’s long-standing reputation of service excellence and community support throughout Western Montana exemplifies the ERA heritage of ethics and integrity,” said Brenda W. Casserly, president and chief executive officer of ERA Franchise Systems LLC. “With Bruno Friia’s leadership, along with his team’s dedication for customer satisfaction, we believe this firm will continue its impressive growth path bolstered by ERA Real Estate’s state-of-the art technology and comprehensive brokerage and sales tools.”
Founded in 1961 by George and Dan Lambros in a small office on South Broadway in Missoula, the firm grew and later merged with Friia and Company in 1991. In addition to its headquarters office in Missoula, the company has eight offices in the state, located at the Southgate Mall in Missoula, Seeley Lake, Hamilton, Polson, Philipsburg, Drummond and Frenchtown.
According to Friia, the ERA affiliation will accomplish a number of objectives for the firm, specifically to help facilitate growth and enhance the company’s marketing and training programs by taking advantage of the vast resources the ERA System provides. Lambros Real Estate ERA plans to tap into those resources to better train its agents and, in turn, provide unparalleled service to its customers.
“The whole purpose of joining the ERA network is to grow the company beyond where we have taken it to at this point in time,” said Friia. “We believe this affiliation will allow us to expand efficiently and effectively to the rest of the state.
“ERA Real Estate’s extensive educational resources really impressed us. The way I look at it, a franchise cannot make a poor company good, but a franchise can make a good company better. The educational tools now at our disposal will allow us to remain true educational advocates for our sales associates.”
While Lambros Real Estate ERA has expanded operations to become a major regional real estate company, it still has deep family roots. Company founders George and Dan Lambros are still part of the business serving as advisors. Friia’s wife, Marsha, is a partner with the firm and is a certified real estate instructor for the State of Montana and an accredited Certified Manager of Community Associations. She is a native of Missoula with more than 19 years managerial experience. Also, Friia’s daughters Brittni and Karli, seniors at the University of Montana, are licensed property managers and work for the company’s property management division.
Bruno Friia’s impressive credentials include more than 25 years of real estate experience. He chaired the National Association of REALTORS® Property Management Forum, is a past director of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and is a former Commissioner for the Department of Realty Regulation. He also teaches the Property Manager Pre-Licensing course for the State of Montana and is a national speaker.
About ERA Franchise Systems LLC
ERA Franchise Systems LLC is a global leader in the residential real estate industry with more than 30 years experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. Since 1977, ERA Real Estate has teamed up with the Muscular Dystrophy Association in its fight against neuromuscular diseases, raising more than $30 million. The ERA network includes more than 38,000 brokers and sales associates and approximately 3,000 offices throughout the United States and 44 other countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated except offices owned and operated by NRT Incorporated. ERA Franchise Systems LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, the world’s largest real estate franchisor. ERA Franchise Systems LLC information is available at ERA.com.
No related posts.
- Dept. of Revenue reminds businesses that unclaimed property reporting period ends June 30; due diligence begins June 1
- Tester strengthens grassroots support for Public Land Renewable Energy Development Act
- Montana Department of Revenue Holds Online Auction of Unclaimed Property
- DEQ issues reminders about asbestos safety for homeowners, small businesses
- Tester applauds housing finance reform ‘breakthrough’
- PSMI Opens New Office in Missoula, Montana
- Rehberg Fights For Critical Extension of the Homebuyer Tax Credit
- State Housing Board to Meet in Helena on January 7th
- Baucus Provisions Extend Tax Help to More Montanans
- Rehberg Announces HUD Housing Assistance in Montana
- Secretary Donovan Announces $214,769 in Housing Counseling Grants to Two Housing Counseling Organizations in Montana
- Obama Administration Awards $2,184,918 in Homeless Grants Throughout Montana
- HUD Awards Grants to Housing Authorities in Missoula, Montana to Help Public Housing Residents Obtain Jobs, Economic Independence
- Bullock: $3,000 Checks on the way to Montana Countrywide Foreclosure Victims Eligible Under Settlement
- Rehberg Secures $200,000 for Caird Iron Works Redevelopment